September 5, 2019 12:00 am
The Gold Country Fair in the Lions Building
THE ART EXPERIENCE is located within . The 2019 Gold Country Fair runs from Thursday, September 5th through Sunday, September 8th, 2019. THE ART EXPERIENCE will offer a wide range of Placer County performing and visual arts.
ART EXPERIENCE ATTRACTIONS:
1. “Find Me Somebody to Love” by Deanna Marsh – Interactive 28’ long tunnel of love with lights and music to tell you if you have found your match!
2. Wings by Jay Stargaard – These life size wing sculptures are sure to inspire the angel within. A beautiful artful selfie opportunity!
3. “You’re a Work of Art” Tintamarresque Photo Booth by High Hand Art Gallery – Put your face in a famous painting for this fun photo booth. Photos printed on site.
4. “Art Café, Featuring Renaissance Chocolate & including umbrellas painted by local artists
5. “Express Yourself Stage” with performance art, artful how-to demonstrations, dance and music performances (Rhythm & Hues -Featured performers)
6. “Sowing the Seeds of Art” onsite progressive tractor mural local artists
7. “Artful Corn Hole” by Hacker Lab
8. Kinetic Art – Phill Evans
9. Giant Pinball Machine fresh from Burning Man – PENDING
10. Children’s Art Flag Competition
11. “Soul Food” Picnic table art (pre-painted and ready for sitting)
12. Art Demos
13. Art Displays by Placer County Artists
14. Gold Country Writer’s
WHEN: September 5-8
ART EXPERIENCE Hours
Thursday, September 5th – 4:00 pm to 9:00 pm
Friday, September 6th – 4:00 pm to 9:00 pm
Saturday, September 7th – 11:00 am to 9:00 pm
Sunday, September 8th – 11:00 am to 9:00 pm
The 2019 Placer Artists Studios Tour has a preview show featured at this location. Come down and view the amazing arts and talent found in our county, and get prepared for the 2019 Placer Artists Studios Tour happening in November! Learn more here: https://www.placerarts.org/tour2019/